Sunday, July 29, 2007

Appreciation Post 2

A thank you to Paisley from why paisley ??? always an interesting a provocative read for her mention of one of my posts Death's Door.

A thank you to Derrick Kwa from Sui Generis for both mentioning a post of mine Our Legacy and for including me in his meme.

A thanks to Shine from Shine With Grace a new blogger for including me in her JohnCow.com meme.

A thanks to Comedy Plus, Random Magus, and Jeane Michelle Culp from Binding Ink  three of my favorite reads for awarding me the Thoughtful Blogger Award which is

For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.

A thanks to Mike Scott from Port 16 for mentioning and considering my posts deep and thoughtful.

A thanks to Mimi from Mimi Writes and Samantha and Tigger from Life from a Cat's Perspective for awarding me the Schmooze Award which is

As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability 'to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.' Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.

Technorati tags: ,

10 conversations:

Sandee said...

You deserve all these awards and then some. This is one of my favorite stops everyday. :)

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks again Sandee much appreciated :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well deserved peter! congratulations...

smiles, bee

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Bee :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations - you are among my top favorite bloggers both for your thoughtfulness and your insightful posts

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you Random Magus

Anonymous said...

Congrats Peter. You do deserve the award. I am always grateful for your help and kindness!

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you Shine

Mike Scott said...

Thanks for the mention Peter, sorry I didn't see it earlier, I just came back from vacation.

Congratulations on the awards, keep up the good work!

Mike Scott
http://port16.com

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Mike I appreciate the awards and the bloogers who gave me the awards