Friday, November 23, 2007

Changes

As I have written about many times that change comes to us whether we want it or not and we need to flow with it. In my case my disability payments are running out and I cannot return to my previous work so I will need to adjust. I need to at this time find new work, a new place to live, and probably a home for my cat Cleo.
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my readers and the friends that I have made through this blog for their participation in making writing this blog so enjoyable for me. I know that I have your best wishes and I have fond memories of our conversations.
I will return to writing if I have the opportunity and I wish you all the best for the future.

20 conversations:

Sandee said...

Oh no Peter. This is terrible. I've grown so used to reading your wonderful posts. I hope you can find work quickly and get things back on track. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you, but I'm confident that you will make the right choices for success. Cleo will not like this... Big hug my friend. :)

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Sandee I hope so too :)

paisley said...

well that seemed to have come out of nowhere,,, my goodness peter... i am going to miss you!!!!!

Peter Haslam said...

I had hoped that physio would work better than it did. I will miss you to Paisley :)

Anonymous said...

Peter,
I haven't visited your blog in a long time now but for some special reason you popped up in my mind yesterday night and I couldn't stop thinking about you. And now, coming to your blog to get an update I can see why.

My good old friend, I wish you all the best and power of the world! You are something special and the universe will take care of you - that I am sure of!

But in any case - send me an email with as many details as possible about your situation and I'm going to use my network to see if I can be of any help to you right now.

Much power!

Steli Efti

Peter Haslam said...

thanks Steli much appreciated :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

peter, i hope you can blog no matter what you decide to do. you have a real talent for writing my friend. all the best to you and cleo...

smiles, bee

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Bee I am going to try :)

Jennifer Jones said...

ahhhh Peter,

I am disappointed you are leaving us but know you are making changes that need to be made!

Please stop in now and then and keep us posted...

Many, many blessings and big hugs to you my friend,

Jen

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Jen I hope it is just temporary :)

Diane Dehler said...

Peter, I am so sorry to hear this. Perhaps you can find a friend to just keep Cleo for a while. If you would like to email me I might have a few suggestions.. I will miss your blog.

Unknown said...

Keeping you in my thoughts, Peter! I hope that out of all this unwanted change there are good things in the future for you, and that you'll be back to writing soon!

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you princess haiku I will do that :)

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you Pam :)

Unknown said...

Good luck Peter in all your future endeavors.

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Digital Nomad

Anonymous said...

Same here, email me with explanation to see if I have any ideas that might prove helpful. What a lovely man and wonderfully inspiring writer you are. God bless you and your lovely kitty.

Peter Haslam said...

Will do Theresa111 :) Thanks

Top Hair Salons NYC said...

Advantageously, the position is actually the biggest topic on curing acne naturally. I agree with your findings and look forward to your future updates. Just saying thank you is not enough for the wonderful clarity in your writing

Selling My House Online said...

Hello! Amazing post! I am a frequent visitor ( of your site but I had no doubt aa. I am in no way pretty sure that this is the right place to question, but you have no spam comments.