Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blog Drive-Byes July 2007

A thank you to Paisley for a mention in her post Bones which took the subject of Our Stories and eloquently expanded on it. I consider it a must read for anyone working on personal change.

An excellent post by Camille called Knowing which deals with her learning to listen to her inner voice and it's rewards for her.

A great post by Random Magus called Shhhh! that deals with our inner silence.

Jennifer in her blog The Art of Intimacy has a good post Who is to Blame that should be read by anyone involved in relationships.

Tony from Success From The Nest on how each of us has a wild card and the need to learn how to play it.

A thank you to David Williams for mentioning my post The Gift of Winning on his blog Create Business Growth.

Technorati tags:

13 conversations:

paisley said...

wooo hoo.. i made it... thank you peter for including my post... you are a sweetheart, and i get so much information here,, i am sure this will not be the last time i feel compelled to reference one of your though provoking posts... thanks again!!!!

Peter Haslam said...

You are more than welcome Paisley I enjoy reading your posts and the journey you are on and share with the rest of us

Anonymous said...

Are these all blogs you like to read or just blogs your ran across?

Peter Haslam said...

Both Michael and some that have mentioned a post of mine

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Peter. You are amongst the first bloggers that I got acquainted with and so wanted to thank you for helping me along the journey.

Much Appreciated!

Peter Haslam said...

You have a great blog Random Magus that I enjoy reading and contemplating

S. Camille said...

Peter, thank you for the link to my post Knowing. I enjoyed paisley's post very much!

Mimi Lenox said...

Looks like a group of winners here.

Speaking of winners, go to Mimi Writes to pick up an award. Congrats!

Peter Haslam said...

Yes Camille and enjoyed yours and Paisley's posts

Anonymous said...

I will peruse your suggestions.

Peter Haslam said...

I believe you will enjoy them Rhea

Sandee said...

Hi Peter...We're home, but I'm behind. Wanted you to know that I'll swing by in the morning and read/respond to all the posts I've missed while I've been gone. Have a great evening. :)

Peter Haslam said...

See you tomorrow Sandee