Sunday, July 8, 2007

Appreciation Post


A thank you to both Sandee from Comedy Plus and Random Magus for awarding me the Schmoozer Award which means:

As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.
This quote is from Ann at A Nice Place in the Sun who had awarded this to Comedy Plus.

A thank you to Carol from My View of it for also awarding me the Smoozer Award also one of my favorite blogs. I feel honored to have 3 great bloogers feel that I desrve this award.

A thank you to Shine from  Shine With Grace a new blogger and interesting read for declaring my blog a "Great Discovery" and for her comments on my blog.

All of the above Bloggers are regular commenters on my blog with many an interesting conversation that floats from blog to blog. Feel free to join in the conversation

12 conversations:

Sandee said...

You so deserve this Peter. You are a natural at making all feel welcome and special. Not everyone can pull that off. Have a great evening. :)

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you again sandee

Anonymous said...

"They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well." This is exactly you also.

Congretulations and you really deserve the award. I count myself extremely lucky that we met in the blogsphere. Really enjoy what you write - alwasy refreshing and enlightening.

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you Shine I remember what it was like to start out and it is all about relationships

Unknown said...

That's fantastic Peter.

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you Digital Nomad

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Peter! You deserve it :)
W.

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you Wonder appreciate the comment

Carol said...

Ooops! I didn't know you already had one of these. Great minds think alike!

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations Peter, you are very deserving of this award! Your site is so thought provoking that my mind is
always stimulated by your posts. I need to visit more often.
Your Fl furiends,
Samantha, Tigger and Ann
P.S. Say hello to Cleo for us!!

Peter Haslam said...

Carol I still appreciate your recognition and I will be adding you to this post. Thank you

Peter Haslam said...

Cleo says Hi to the whole crew. Thank you for the compliment jcfloresinc