Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One Day of Silence

From One Day of Blog Silence

Silence can say more then a thousand words.

This day shall unite us all about this unbelievable painful & shocking event and show some respect and love to those who lost their loved ones.

On April 30th 2007, the Blogosphere will hold a One-Day Blog Silence in honor towards the victims of Virginia. 33 died at the US college massacre.

The Blogosphere is in deep mourning.

All you have to do is spread the word about it and post the graphic on your blog on 30th April 2007. No words and no comments. Just respect and empathy.

10 conversations:

Sandee said...

Very nice of you to do Peter. See you tomorrow.

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Comedy Plus.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great idea peter!

smiles, bee

Peter Haslam said...

thanks Bee

Joe said...

Knowing myself, I'll probably forget. Unless someone pops in on the 29th to remind me.

Peter Haslam said...

No problem RT I will stop by

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. I will post it up on my blog shortly.

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Tina

Laura said...

It was all over the news here in Portugal. A tragedy.
I will post this on my blog too.

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you laura