Sunday, April 15, 2007

Necessary Skills Blog Drive-Byes

Was over visiting Camille at her blog Now and saw a great shot on Being Organized and immediately thought how it represents our mind; at least mine and all it was missing was the cobwebs. I can always count on Camille for interesting finds.

As usual found some informative information at Google Tutor and for anyone interested in adsense he has a link for adsense policy lectures.

I was following links around to find new interesting blogs and I ran across a post written by Mike Crowl from New Zealand titled You learn something every day, but sometimes it doesn't much help which struck my funny bone.

[UPDATE] In rereading my introduction to Mike Crowl it may appear that I find his post funny which would not be true. I found it humorous because I often do the same thing myself. Pursue information which in the end I end up scratching my head and saying to myself - well that was interesting but....

Bee from Muffin53 is back from her trip and sharing her jokes again do drop by.

And speaking of comedy my perennial favorite Comedy Plus has a great video of a very smart dog. You got to see it to believe it.

Ilker at The Thinking Blog has a good post on Blog promotion.

A thanks to Pam from Writing, Work and Weasels and Beth & Rod from A Hero a Day for their reviews of my Blog.

Technorati tags: , ,

12 conversations:

S. Camille said...

Thanks for the mention Peter. I like this idea 'Blog Drive-Byes'. It makes good sense for me because I've been so busy lately, I haven't been able to do the cruise myself for the latest and interesting news from other blogs. This way I can get a recap in a fraction of the time and when I have a chance I'll pop over! It's also great promotion, for yourself and, of course for those you mention in your 'drive by'.
Camille

Peter Haslam said...

I find it is also great for pushing my creativity button

Sandee said...

Peter, thanks for the drive-by. It's greatly appreciated. You also have an award over at my place if you are interested.

Peter Haslam said...

Yes I just saw that. Interested will pick up and post something this coming week - Thanks comedy+

S. Camille said...

Hey Peter, I know you've tagged me for a meme, and I'm getting to it. In the meantime, I've been answering another tag that came slightly before yours and in turn, I'm tagging you for it. If you want to participate and you have time, please read about it here http://nowcamillecrawford.blogspot.com/2007/04/blog-to-think.html

Thanks,
Camille

Peter Haslam said...

you have been busy Camille

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi peter! thanks for the mention my friend... i have a request. now don't let this go to your head, i request this of all my reads. would you consider turning off word verification? all that i know that have done it are not getting spammed. how about a try? smiles, bee

Peter Haslam said...

Good idea Bee

Diane Dehler said...

Thanks for the google tutor link, Peter.

Peter Haslam said...

Ok princess haiku he usually has some good stuff

Unknown said...

I'm finding quite some interesting and thought-provoking blogs by reading your "drive byes!"

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks for stopping by Pam and the comment