When looking at how I would respond to this meme my first reaction was to list a set that anyone reading would say I have got it together. That would be a cop out. I think that I worry too much about having long term goals because I find that as I start down the road to accomplishing a goal; it changes. Every new step gives me a new perspective and a reevaluation of the next step to take. So what I am going to list is the results that will be meaningful to me for existing and having the opportunity to live now.
- To have lived my life in a way that will bring everyone I come into contact with a little happier for having met me.
- To be missed by a least 1 person when I go.
- To have seized every opportunity I can to make the world a better place.
- To have laughed often and shared that laughter.
- To see again the universe with the eyes of a child.
Now I will list some of my wants.
- To sail to Tahiti and discover it just like Samuel Wallis
- To earn enough money to become a digital nomad.
- To help my friends meet their goals.
Remember to check the how to details here