Friday, December 21, 2007

Keeping Track

We just get so busy attending to the details of life that we can forget to ask ourselves if we are enjoying life and does life have meaning for us.

There are two questions I ask myself daily that remind me to check and not get buried in the details. A way of keeping track. They are:

Have I found any joy today?

Have I given joy to anyone today?

Do you have a question or questions that you use to keep your centred on the important things of life?

4 conversations:

Diane Dehler said...

Solstice blessings to you, Peter. I found some joy and posted it on my blog.

Peter Haslam said...

will be over to take a look princess haiku

Unknown said...

It's a way of staying grounded and real. Folks do this differently and I applaud your perspective and focus. It's nearly as close to the golden rule as you can get and very commendable. Thanks for the reminder!!

Tommy

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I do, but this is a great thing to do. Thanks Peter. :)