Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog Drive-Byes Oct 2007

I would like to share some of my favorite blogs and recommend that you take time to go over and say hello.

Sandee from Comedy Plus always a guaranteed laugh.

Bee from Muffin 53 who is currently updating us on her cruise and has great blonde jokes.

Jaya from Cat On My Head a must read for Cleo and myself.

Meg from Cute Overload always has some of the cutest animal shots.

Jennifer from Goodness Graciousness who explores the best in all of us to find.

Samantha and Tigger from Life from a Cats Perspective which Cleo insists on reading daily. (I think Cleo has a crush on Tigger)

Mimi from Mimi Writes and a reminder to pick up your peace globe and make a post on November 7, 2007. A great lady who has dedicated a large amount of time and effort for peace.

Princess Haiku from Princess Haiku who always presents for me an elegant expression of the beauty she finds in the world.

Random Magus who presents a different perspective that makes me think.

Shine from Shine With Grace who has a great perspective on issues we all face.

Derrick from Sui Generis provides a refreshing perspective for challenging our obstacles.

RT from Untwisted Vortex who has good advice and links for serious bloggers. Check him out and get involved.

Technorati tags:

5 conversations:

Sandee said...

Thanks for the shout-out Peter. I have my peace globe all ready to go for November 7th. Have a great day my friend. :)

Diane Dehler said...

Thanks for the blog By, Peter- that was kind of you. Take care

Jennifer Jones said...

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much!

It means a lot to know you find a moment of two of goodness at my site!

Blessings of gratitude,

Jen

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you Sandee, Princess Haiku and Jen as I enjoy both reading your posts and the comments you leave on mine :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the mention. My pleasure!