Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blog Drive-Byes June 2007

RT from Untwisted Vortex has been sick for the last 3 weeks but is still blogging away. If you get a chance stop and wish him well.

For comedy and daily laughs be sure to visit Sandee from Comedy Plus (vote for her in Blogging for Fame), Bee from Muffin53(vote for in Best Humor Blog) and Ed from The Pisstakers make sure you stop by for his Sunday special.

A thank you to Miriam from Ancestories for awarding me the Thinking Blog Award.

Random Magus and Jennifer from Goodness Graciousness for both interesting comments on my blog and good reading topics on both their blogs.

Congratulations to Pearl from Interesting Observations for how well she is doing in Blogging for Fame and if you get a chance drop in and vote for her blog.

Check out Digital Nomads Blog as he has a good series on personal privacy.

Technorati tags:

16 conversations:

Miriam Robbins said...

Peter, thank you for pointing the way to my genealogy blog, AnceStories. I started a personal blog, &Etc., this week, and have the link to yours under "Good Reads" in my menu. I hope friends and family who wouldn't normally stop by my genealogy blog will read my personal blog and then head your way! Happy Canada Day, by the way!

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks for letting me know Miriam

Sandee said...

Thanks for the drive-by Peter. Also, have a great Canada Day.

Jennifer Jones said...

Hi Peter...

Thanks a big bunch!

I've been on vacation and am far behind on my normal blog reading activities! LOL!

Your blog is one of the BEST, and I won't miss a post!

Blessings,

Jen

Jennifer Jones said...

Hi Peter...

Thanks a big bunch!

I've been on vacation and am far behind my usual blog reading activities! LOL!

Your blog is one of the very best and I never miss a post!

Warmest wishes Peter,

Jen

Peter Haslam said...

Hi Sandee and you have a great weekend

Peter Haslam said...

Thank you for the compliment Jennifer as I read yours daily

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

happy canada day peter! and thanks for the drive-by! now about that blog for cleo, she sent me an email asking me to talk to you about it!

smiles, bee

Peter Haslam said...

I wondered who had been using my computer Bee. She stole my password :)

Anonymous said...

Peter,

What a nice way to link to other blogs. This is creative and makes you stand out from the crowd.

Great work.
Monika :-)

Peter Haslam said...

thank you Monika I learnt this from RT

Anonymous said...

Thanks peter, you are a fine blogger in every way, especially when it comes to spreading the word.

Many reciprocal cheers to you

Ed

Peter Haslam said...

I enjoy talking about the good blogs I read Ed thank you for your compliment

Unknown said...

Thanks for mentioning the series on 15 Steps to Personal Privacy.

As you may have figured out, I am a privacy and personal freedom advocate.

Recent political events indicate this is going to be of grave concern in the near term.

If you think this is not a problem, because you have nothing to hide...you most certainly will lose most of your personal freedoms before you know they are even gone.

It is happening everyday.

Peter Haslam said...

I agree Digital Nomad that it is an issue we all need to pay attention to.

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^