I have been tardy in replying to two memes.
The first is from Camille from her NOW blog about 13 facts from my childhood.
- Remembering being lost in Birmingham, England when I was 5
- Remembering being on the ocean liner coming to Canada and the train trip to Toronto
- My dad showing us where we would live in Toronto and finding my first Teddy Bear waiting
- The hospital when I had my tonsils out and finally being able to eat all the ice cream I wanted
- Reading Tarzan and swinging on the vines in the Humber valley
- Having my first dog Rex and spending the summers running by the river on our adventures
- Playing in a deserted Golf Club House with my friends and making it our fort for a summer before they tore it down
- Skinny dipping in the Humber before it got too polluted
- My first dance where I had 3 left feet and hated girls
- Competing in Gymnastics and on the cross-country school team in high school
- Camping out with the Boy Scouts and discovering poison ivy
- Helping my dad wire up the booths for the Toronto Exhibition
- My first motorcycle a 80cc Suzuki and being Evel Knievel
The second meme is from Theresa from her Sleeping Kitten Dancing Dog about blogs that make me think. As this is the second time for this meme I will modify this to some of the blog drive-byes that I enjoy.
- Ed from his The Pisstakers blog always has a humorous slant on the goings on in the blogosphere and believes in community and link sharing as does RT from Untwisted Vortex.
- For a bouquet for my senses I often stop by the blog of Princess Haiku and Greg at the Cosmic Surfer
- For my humor my daily stops are with Sandee at Comedy Plus and Bee from Muffin53
- For discussions on different aspects of life I stop by Jennifer at Goodness Gracious and Pearl at Interesting Observations.
- For some fantastic photos check out Thomas at Photos from northern Norway. My favorite is his shot of the Midnight Sun
- Don't forget than June 6, 2007 is the day to display your Peace Globe. If you don't have one you can get it from Mimi at her Mimi Writes. Cleo and I have ours to display on the 6th.