Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Blog Drive-Byes May 1

Today will be a drive-bye day as my computer crashed and I am reloading files and programs. Fortunately I have streaming online backup so it is just a a matter of retrieving and resetting up so should be back to normal by tomorrow.

Rt at Untwisted Vortex has a link exchange offer of 8-1. Good blog with interesting reading and a member of MyBlogLog. Be sure to check it out.

One blog I check out regularly is Dark Roasted Blend. Expect to spend some time here and definitely check out the archives.

For the animal lovers like myself check out Cute Overload

Read a hilarious post by checking out the 10 dumbest resume blunders on esofthub's Blog.

For scenic delights and photographs from Northern Norway check out Thomas Laupstad's Blog.

Always interesting reading is David's blog Thoughtspurs.

[note] correction on David's blog that I had misspelled. My apologies David.

Found a great blog for digital nomads about really tough notebooks at Rugged Notebooks

6 conversations:

Anonymous said...

I love Cute Overload. I also love Daily Puppy. If you love dogs, check it out.

Sandee said...

Love RT's site, but sometimes he is way too deep. Visit everyday though. I will check out the others. Finding jewels is lots of fun. Have a great day, and hopefully your computer woes will be behind you shortly. I had a crash last year and it was awful.

Peter Haslam said...

thanks rhea and comedy+ you're right but like you I read everyday

Unknown said...

Hope your computer is back on...

Anonymous said...

If you combined all those resume blunders you could have a brilliant sketch.

I had a look at the 8 for 1 deal a couple of times actually. I cant decide if it is a list link love deal or if it will add any valid content (like this type of post) to the internet. Not sure.

You are a widely read person by the looks of it. That must be your secret to wisdom.

Peter Haslam said...

Yes Ed I like reading different perspectives and viewpoints. How people present things is always fascinating and keeps my thinking muscle exercised.