Sunday, April 29, 2007

Favorite Post 2007 Meme

Jeremy Jacobs on his blog Corporate Presenter tagged me with a meme about my favorite post for 2007. There were a lot of good ones but my sense of humour wins out and I choose Comedy Plus and I leave you withthis teaser for you to follow up. But I am going to cheat a little here and include one more from Bee from Muffin53 who always gets me chuckling.

In keeping with memes if tagged provide a link to Jeremy as the originator and one back to the person that tagged you.

I tag:

Ed from The Pisstakers

Camille from Now

Comedy Plus

Bee from Muffin53

Random Magus

Technorati tags: , ,

11 conversations:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh shoot, now i have to think? okay...

smiles, and thanks, bee

Peter Haslam said...

I know it will be good Bee

Sandee said...

Peter, I'll do this tomorrow. Trying to catch up with all my visits. Thanks for the tag and I'll follow your instructions. See you tomorrow.

Digitalnomad said...

This is off topic...tired of memes anyway. Peter,how did you get the flag gaphics so small on your translator widget? You can email if you like.

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks comedy+ and michael no problem

Sandee said...

Peter, my post is up. Again thanks for the honor :)

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks comedy+ well earned

S. Camille said...

Peter, that's great! I will definitely participate!

Camille

Peter Haslam said...

I thought you would like this one Camille

S. Camille said...

It took me a little longer than I anticipated but I enjoyed doing this Peter. And finally Favourite Post 2007
Thank you for tagging me!
Camille

Peter Haslam said...

thanks camille I know you have been busy with new computer and work.