Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Goings On in MyBlogLog Community

An extra post today


First I would like to thank ilker for my new favicon which you can see when you are on my blog up by the URL. Win yourself one or a site makeover.( contest details)

muffin53 has been ill and missed a cruise but is entertaining her visitors with a virtual cruise with lots of pictures and commentary. Check it out and say hello.

Reiki Blogger has a good post on how Reiki can help with children.

Camille on her blog NOW shares some provocative thoughts on spring and men. Makes you think and she is looking for comments.

Steli and his Supercool School will be going live this year and you can get signed up to be notified when it does. Great concept. Check it out.

Internet Safety Queen has a blog dealing with Internet safety for kids and a must read for any parent.

Tony D. Clark's blog Success from the Nest has a good post on how to determine whether or not to give up your own home business.

Technorati tags:

9 conversations:

Sandee said...

Glad you have Empress Bee (of the High Sea) featured. I love her blonde jokes too!

Peter Haslam said...

Yes and I love her virtual cruise as well. Thanks comedy+ for commenting

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter - Thanks for highlighting my post. I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter! Thankx for mentioning Supercool School! I really appreciate it! And by the way - great favicon! Rock on! Steli

Internet Safety Queen said...

Hi Peter!

Wow. Thank you so much for mentioning my Internet Safety site on your blog!

Made my day!!!

Peter Haslam said...

I enjoy and read the blogs that I highlight and appreciate your comments

S. Camille said...

Such sweetness... Thank you Peter!

Peter Haslam said...

Well deserved camille

pacific grove foreclosures said...

Love the favicon, Peter! This is such a nice gesture, mentioning all these posts from co-bloggers. I'll go check them out. Thanks!