Friday, March 30, 2007

EduBlogger Event'07

Just a reminder that my post for today will be on the Supercool Blog. So please join us and ask your questions and make comments.

It´s all about new & revolutionary education concepts & ideas

First Session: 10am - 1pm Pacific Time (GMT -7hrs)

Second Session: 2pm - 5pm Pacific Time (GMT -7hrs)

WHO:

10:00 - hj barraza on Decentralised Learning Services for Developing Countries

10:30 - Jon Bennett on Differentiation for Dummies

11:00 - Florence Meichel on New technology and knowledge accessibility

11:30 - Peter Haslam on The Need for Self-Directed Learning

12:00 - Liz Strauss on The Ergonomics of You

12:30 - Michael Beck on Long Term Memory / Human Computer Storage Techniques

- break -

02:00 - Joshua Hwang on Zen of Studying

02:30 - TONNET on Socialnetworking Phenomena & the Impact on Education

03:00 - Pat Aroune on Community of practice as a model for change in today's schools

03:30 - Steve Dembo on Is anonymity critical to the success of the edu blogosphere?

04:00 - Steli Efti on The 7 lessons we learned at school that could possibly ruin our lifes

04:30 - Tiara Shafiq with a bonus post

05:00 - Open discussion about education...

Bring a link to leave that shares something you know about education, learning & life!

4 conversations:

S. Camille said...

Hi Peter,

I want to thank you for tagging me into the latest meme Meaningful Goals. It really gave me a kickstart that I needed!

I responded to the meme. You can see the details here http://nowcamillecrawford.blogspot.com/2007/03/goals-meme.html

Kind regards,
Camille

Diane Dehler said...

Peter,
I don't see any ethically challenged content here so guess your anagram has it right. :) I am going to check my library for the book you suggested.

Peter Haslam said...

You are welcome Camille I will read your post

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Princess Haiku